top of page
Steps of the Flower Preservation process!
1. Reserve your wedding date under the Brides or Meetings tab.
2. I will reach out to you to confirm your order.
3. I will ask for additional information if needed.
4. We will schedule a drop off day and time.
5. Once I receive the flowers I will start the drying process. 7.
6. The flowers can take up to 5 weeks to dry.
7. When you decide on your order, I will send you the invoice.
8. I will start designing after the invoice is paid and flowers are dried.
9. Once design is approved, I will start pouring/gluing process.
10. Fill up the molds / finish gluing every piece
11. Sanding, top coat, and curing process.
12. Once everything is fully cured I will take pictures.
13. I will send the pictures over and schedule pickup/shipping.
14. You receive your beautiful keepsakes that you can cherish forever!
More Questions? Check out the FAQ tab!
bottom of page